General Rules and Regulations for Admission :-
How to apply for admission into St.Francis International school.
- Parents of children seeking admission into St.Francis International School are required to register their names with the school.The SFIS admission kit with an application form can be obtained from the school office in person on payment of Rs.250. or by mail on payment of Rs.300.
- Applications for admission by overseas children should be made through the same channels as for all other students, entries with regard to the Name, Date and Place of Birth should be exactly as in the passport. Those on a visit pass in India are not eligible for admission.
- In all cases the child’s ability in Independence, Speech and Physical developments to “fit in” will be ascertained by the principal for selection to Grade KG 1.
- Admission to Grade KG 2 to Grade 8 is based on the performance at The entrance test. interview with the Principal, availability of seats and submission of his / her original transfer certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the last school attended by him / her, showing his / her Annual examination results and promotion to higher class.
- In all matters related to admission, the management's decision is final.
- Rank order merit list of those who qualify will be informed as and when VACANCIES arise.
- Underage children will not be admitted as per the instructions from the Ministry of Education. Refer guidelines to Admission policy.
- It is mandatory that parents of children submit the photocopy their ward’s Health record and Vaccination Card prior to admission. Application Form must be completed in full and accompanied by the required documents.
Documents to be submitted along with the application for admission:
Photocopies of the following documents (originals of which should be brought by the parents at the time of interview)
- Birth Certificate of the Child.
- Community certificate (if any)
- All the school Reports / Mark sheets of the previous school/s attended.
- Five recent passport size colour photographs of the student, (taken in the last 3 months), including the one pasted on the admission form.
* Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
Note : All the photocopies of documents and the photographs submitted along with the Admission form will be the sole property of the school and will not be returned.
For Appliction Forms, Please Click Here to download.